Your Privacy Rights – Last Updated: January 18, 2018
In General. We may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and email address and other information that does identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in Italy or in other countries in the world.
Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
Cookies. When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website.
In general. We may use information that we collect about you to:
* deliver the products and services that you have requested;
* manage your account and provide you with customer support;
* perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services and content offered by others;
* communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices or send newsletters about products or services that could be of interest to you;
* communicate with you regarding your use of the service in the form of a survey through email;
* enforce our terms and conditions;
* manage our business; and
* perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We may use financial information or payment method to process payment from any purchases made on our website, including membership fees, and other programs in which you elect to participate, to pre-qualify you for credit card use, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
Job Applicants. If your personal information is submitted through our website when applying for a position with our company, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions.
Please review “Your choices about collection and use of your information” below.
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our web site or while using our services.
Personal information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
Authorized service providers. We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality, and surveys and other features offered through our website.
Business partners. When anyone uses any of the services offered on the website we may share personal information with other businesses with which we partner.
Other situations. We also may disclose your information:
* In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
* When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate. prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
* In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, partners and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For service providers, we may share your business contact information with third parties, including but not limited to, business name, address, telephone number, email and address and name of owner or proprietor of the business.
If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your “account.” You can also review and update your personal information by contacting us. More information about how to contact us is provided below.
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they do so only for permitted business functions. We use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/feature-0014-identity-theft for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
We may provide areas of our websites where you can post information about yourself and others and communicate with others. Such postings are governed by our Terms and Conditions. In addition, such postings may appear on other websites or when searches are executed on the subject of the posting. Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable web pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information. Once you have posted information, you may not be able to edit or delete such information.
If you are a resident of the State of California, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties. California gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information:
1. the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
2. the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
3. if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in a user’s computer for record keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our website. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time.
For example, when you sign into our website, we will record your user or member ID and the name on your user or member account in the cookie file on your computer. We also may record your password in this cookie file, if you indicated that you would like your password saved for automatic sign-in. For security purposes we will encrypt any usernames, passwords, and other user or member account-related data that we store in such cookies. In the case of sites and services that do not use a user or member ID, the cookie will contain a unique identifier.
You may delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. (Click “Help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.) If you do so, some of the features and services of our website may not function properly.